WEBINAR: How to Partner on preREOs Directly from Lenders
Join us on Thursday July 9th at 11 AM or Tuesday July 21st at 2 PM as we reveal how to get the best deals before they’re on anyone else’s radar. We’ll discuss:
- What is a preREO
- How preREO works
- Ways to maximize returns faster
Local Investors are the Solution
preREO investors have the local advantage. With the assistance of Activist Legal, investors can have a local court appoint a receiver of their choice and arrange to cost-effectively repair, lease and maintain the property during the foreclosure process.
Lenders are willing to partner on these notes at a sizable discount to market values, mitigating their losses now and increasing the potential returns for investors, a win-win.
We Have the Experience
- Browse preREOs sourced directly from lenders at discounted prices
- Contribute 25% of the price, preREO contributes the remaining 75%
- Earn everything over the 12% annual return paid on preREO’s 75% contribution
- Pay a program fee of $2,000 on the acquisition of the note
State laws typically require that a licensed
mortgage servicer services note investments
and this includes preREOs. Thus, we have
arranged with AHP Servicing to service preREOs
for $50 monthly.
Solution to the Problem
Learn More About preREO
Stay up to date on all the latest preREO news
Learn About preREO