Finance Your Next Note Purchase with preREO

Fund up to 75% of your deal

Apply Now

We Finance Note Buyers

Finance Non-Performing Notes

As a wave of non-performing notes comes into the market, via preREO.com or other sources, investors need to have their capital ready. If you aren't liquid and need a partner for your next investment, preREO could be your solution.

Up To 75% of Acquistion Price

Bring preREO your potential investment and 25% down, and preREO can help you the rest of the way, up to 75% of the deal cost.

Pay-Off Anytime, Without Penalty, Up to 3 Years

If you can turn your money fast, you can scale even faster. Partner with preREO to help grow your portfolio, with no penalties for early pay-off.

Millions Funded for Note Deals

Investor Friendly Terms

 
 

We Finance You! Here’s How it Works:

Day 1 : Apply

Apply for Financing: We offer 75% financing on notes.

Day 2 - 14: Due Diligence

Share your due diligence or we can complete for $500 (paid upfront).

Day 15 - 21: Close

At Closing: Sign Participation Finance Agreement & wire in 25% down payment & program fee

What to expect post-closing?
  • • AHP Servicing will service the loan.
  • • Activist Legal or America's Trustee Services will continue or start foreclosure, if needed.
  • • Monthly call with preREO to review status of your preREO.

Real Estate Investing Made Simple

We bring noteholders and community investors together by providing access to opportunities, capital, and resources to earn profits during the foreclosure process.